One week sessions, May 30 - Aug 11
Ages 5-12: Full or half days for ages 5-7, Full days for ages 8-12
Members register starting Mon, Jan. 30.
Premium members and above ($100+) receive 10% off summer camp. Join/renew today.
Non-member registration opens Wed, Feb. 1.
There’s a reason why Elmhurst Art Museum’s camps are so popular every year! Kids love getting together and making messes while guided by our inspiring camp counselors.
Each week’s curriculum is uniquely themed, so no two weeks are the same. Imagination rules at our camp through hands-on lessons in our Education Center, outdoor activities in Wilder Park, and tours through our current exhibitions - such as this summer’s Marvelocity show. Kids express themselves through a variety of media from drawing to pottery in this fun and energetic environment.
Sign up now to spark your child’s creativity!
Following the guidelines provided by the CDC and local public health professionals, we have protocols for our summer camps. Below are a few of the ways in which we are adapting to the situation:
- Communication will be key. Staff will send out detailed updates outlining best practices prior to the start of each session
- Drop-off/pick-up procedures will be adjusted to avoid groups in close proximity to one another.
- While not mandated, we understand some individuals will choose to continue wearing masks and ask everyone to respect these decisions.
- Sanitizing stations are installed throughout the studios
- Classes will be canceled due to any potential exposure that could affect the group. Refunds will be given when classes are unable to run for this reason.
- Students with a confirmed close contact (as defined by the CDC) will be required to get a doctor note or a negative PCR test. Refunds will not be given for missed classes for this reason.
- To reduce the number of shared supplies, we are requesting that each student bring the following items that will be kept in an individual cubby at the museum until the end of the week.
- glue stick, black pens (ballpoint are fine), pencil case/supply bag, eraser, No. 2 pencils, colored pencils (12-count), scissors, personal hand-sanitizer/wipes, and markers/crayons (optional)
For any specific questions about our policies or additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org