SEE BELOW FOR COVID-19 UPDATES
Studio art classes at Elmhurst Art Museum promote lifelong artistic exploration. With experienced teaching artists and a versatile studio space, our Education Center hosts a wide variety of classes throughout year. There is truly something for everyone with instructional classes open to participants as young as 2 years old and beyond.
Most studio art classes meet once a week for six weeks. Fall Classes start the week of Sept 14. See all classes offered Fall 2021.
Register now to help your child discover their creativity with our experienced education staff and hands-on activities.
Adults & Teens
Register now to spark your creativity through a range of studio classes, from pottery to cartooning.
Following the guidelines provided by the CDC and local public health professionals, we have updated policies for limited sized classes. Below are a few of the ways in which we are adapting to the situation:
- Communication will be key. Staff will send out detailed updates outlining best practices prior to the start of each session
- Class attendees will only use Education Center entrance and facility
- Thorough disinfecting between a reduced number of classes in the Education Center
- Class enrollment has been reduced by 50% to accommodate the current guidelines of 10 or less in a group. New classroom configurations will help accommodate this.
- Drop-off/pick-up procedures for kid’s classes will require face masks to be worn by both the child and adult.
- Face masks must be worn at all times during class. Disposable masks will be available, and branded fabric masks will be available for purchase during normal museum hours.
- Sanitizing stations will be installed throughout the studios.
- To reduce the amount of shared supplies, we are requesting that each student bring their own utensils when applicable. Please see the class description for a more detailed list of recommended supplies as each class may be different.
For any specific questions about our policies or additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org