SEE BELOW FOR COVID-19 UPDATES
Studio art classes at Elmhurst Art Museum promote lifelong artistic exploration. With experienced teaching artists and a versatile studio space, our Education Center hosts a wide variety of classes throughout year. There is truly something for everyone with instructional classes open to participants as young as 2 years old and beyond.
Most studio art classes meet once a week for six weeks. New virtual classes starting the week of March 15th.
Register now to help your child discover their creativity with our experienced education staff and hands-on activities.
Adults & Teens
Register now to spark your creativity through a range of studio classes, from pottery to cartooning.
Following the guidelines provided by the CDC and local public health professionals, we have updated policies for limited sized classes. Below are a few of the ways in which we are adapting to the situation:
- Communication will be key. Staff will send out detailed updates outlining best practices prior to the start of each session
- Class attendees will only use Education Center entrance and facility
- Thorough disinfecting between a reduced number of classes in the Education Center
- Class enrollment has been reduced by 50% to accommodate the current guidelines of 10 or less in a group. New classroom configurations will help accommodate this.
- Drop-off/pick-up procedures for kid’s classes will require face masks to be worn by both the child and adult.
- Face masks must be worn at all times during class. Disposable masks will be available, and branded fabric masks will be available for purchase during normal museum hours.
- Sanitizing stations will be installed throughout the studios.
- To reduce the amount of shared supplies, we are requesting that each student bring their own utensils when applicable. Please see the class description for a more detailed list of recommended supplies as each class may be different.
For any specific questions about our policies or additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org