Par Excellence Redux COVID
COVID 19 Safety Precautions for Par Excellence Redux
- As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation we are take efforts to make Par Excellence Redux as safe as possible.
- As of Monday, June 14th, we returned to normal attendance capacity.
- FULLY VACCINATED Individuals: Masks optional
- NON-VACCINATED Individuals (under the age of 2): Masks required
- Clubs and balls will be sanitized after every use
- Pencils and scorecards will be single-use
- Guests will be asked to practice physical distancing
- Single-use masks will be available at Visitor Services
- While the Elmhurst Art Museum is working hard to make your visit as safe as possible, any public destination carries an inherent risk, even while outside. The museum shall be held harmless from any liability regarding your personal visit.
- These protocols follow the ReStore Illinois guidelines for museums and recreational activities.