Par Excellence Redux COVID
COVID 19 Safety Precautions for Par Excellence Redux
- As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation we are taking efforts to make Par Excellence Redux as safe as possible for your visit.
- As of July 29, 2021, following state and local guidance, all museum guests are required to wear masks.
- If you feel unwell, please visit the museum another day.
- Ticket reservations (tee times) limit capacity to 10 people in every time slot. Weekends every 15 minutes, weekdays every 30 minutes.
- Clubs and balls are sanitized after every use
- Pencils and scorecards are single-use
- The two separate 9-hole courses (summer and fall) have been designed to practice physical distancing by guests.
- Group rentals are available for an exclusive use of the course.
- Single-use masks are available at Visitor Services
- While the Elmhurst Art Museum is working hard to make your visit as safe as possible, any public destination carries an inherent risk, even while outside. The museum shall be held harmless from any liability regarding your personal visit.
- These protocols follow the Restore Illinois guidelines for museums and recreational activities.
Click here for more on museum protocols.